Learning & Knowledge Management
The LKM Team liaise with departments across aBi to source the latest knowledge and learning documents, and upload them to the internal LKM database. This database is structured in a way that facilitates the storage and archiving of such information, separating it from mainstream data. On a quarterly basis, the Team will use the database as a source of information to create and publish a single document called an ‘aBi LKM Brief’.
This document will be utilized by the following:
- Disseminated to all aBi Teams for reference to that Quarter’s LKM data and information as well as reporting.
- Published on the aBi website on a quarterly basis.
- Disseminated to all Implementing Partners.
- Disseminated to all Development Partners.
- Disseminated to all related Uganda Government Agricultural organisations.
- Referenced by aBi Development and aBi Finance in the design of funding windows and projects.
- Referenced and used by aBi in presentations, internally and externally.
The main objective being from the above processes is to actually learn from the knowledge collected by officially sharing it amongst aBi’s own teams, and stakeholders, directly affecting the decisions made in how aBi goes about developing the Agricultural sector.
Quarterly LKM Briefs
The LKM Brief for an annual quarter, will be compiled, approved and published during the subsequent quarter. Each LKM brief shall be published on aBi’s website under ‘Knowledge Management’. All of the material, documents and any other reading cited within an LKM Brief are recorded in aBi’s Document Management System with its own database, available to all staff and available upon request by third parties through the organisation’s Communications Department.
LKM Quarterly Briefs
|Learning Briefs _ Quarter 1&2 2021||170.99 KB||2022/08/19||Learning Briefs _ Quarter 1&2 2021|
|Brief- Promoting Phytosanitary measures using Aflasafe Technology||116.12 KB||2022/08/19||Brief- Promoting Phytosanitary measures using Aflasafe Technology|
|Brief- Bolstering the Financial Inclusion Landscape in Uganda||90.73 KB||2022/08/19||Brief- Bolstering the Financial Inclusion Landscape in Uganda|
|Best Practice -Green growth Policy and Practice||157.15 KB||2022/08/19||Best Practice -Green growth Policy and Practice|
|2020 – Q3 & Q4 LKM Brief||3.47 MB||2022/02/05||2020 – Q3 & Q4 LKM Brief|
|2020 – Q1 & Q2 LKM Brief||619.02 KB||2022/02/05||2020 – Q1 & Q2 LKM Brief|