The LKM Team liaise with departments across aBi to source the latest knowledge and learning documents, and upload them to the internal LKM database. This database is structured in a way that facilitates the storage and archiving of such information, separating it from mainstream data. On a quarterly basis, the Team will use the database as a source of information to create and publish a single document called an ‘aBi LKM Brief’.
This document will be utilized by the following:
- Disseminated to all aBi Teams for reference to that Quarter’s LKM data and information as well as reporting.
- Published on the aBi website on a quarterly basis.
- Disseminated to all Implementing Partners.
- Disseminated to all Development Partners.
- Disseminated to all related Uganda Government Agricultural organisations.
- Referenced by aBi Development and aBi Finance in the design of funding windows and projects.
- Referenced and used by aBi in presentations, internally and externally.
The main objective being from the above processes is to actually learn from the knowledge collected by officially sharing it amongst aBi’s own teams, and stakeholders, directly affecting the decisions made in how aBi goes about developing the Agricultural sector.